Thursday, January 10, 2013

"At no time in history have we had more people harm others, without paying the price" Nassim Taleb

I found Taleb's speech very informative.  His books are always on my to do list but I never seem to get to them.  The most important takeaway for me is at the 33 minute mark (which is also the title of this post).  "At no time in history have we had more people harm others, without paying the price."  Taleb then goes on to give examples of bureaucrats in Washington, economists on television.

My takeaway is that on this blog I am always going to make comments of how I exited a trade so that the information is no longer stale.  You can see this in my last post where I traded Nat Gas and exited the trade at a profit.  

Here is the speech in its entirety

http://youtu.be/S3REdLZ8Xis

No comments:

Post a Comment